Opportunities for the week and announcements
Note: Also check the Calendar (if the calendar is incorrect, please contact John Underwood.). Thank you.
- If you need to speak with Pastor Mark McClung
- his number is 434-391-4617. Call or text to meet.
OPPORTUNITIES FOR THE WEEK
Sunday, February 12-19
- 9:45 am – Sunday School
- 11:00 am-Worship Service
- Wednesday, December 7
- 6:30 pm ~ Choir Practice
- 7:00 pm ~ Bible study (Fellowship Hall)
- Mission/Ministry Council’s February mission will be Feeding Greene, Inc. (the Food Pantry of Greene County). Since Super Bowl Sunday is February 12, the Food Pantry suggested that each person bring a can of soup. Also, if you want, you can wear your favorite team’s shirt, jersey, etc.
- There will be a called business meeting on Thursday, February 16 at 7:00pm in the fellowship hall. The agenda is posted on the bulletin board going to into the fellowship hall. All are members encouraged to attend.
- The youth collected $840.31 from last weeks’ (Sun, Feb 5th) meal. Thank you to all who provide food and tips. The youth plan to donate to HFA.
- Ladies Prayer Advance-March 23-25 in Roanoke. More information to come. Here is a link to the website: christlifemin.org/prayer-advances/ladies-prayer-advances
- Hope for Appalachia for February is Chap stick and deodorant. Any questions, please see Matt or Tonya Johnson.
- One-Call is the church messaging system to receive church announcements and prayer concerns. Please see Teresa Hutchens
if you need to be added to the call list.
- If you have announcements and to help keep the prayer list current, please mark any changes and place it in the offering plate.
Announcements or changes can also be made by contacting Dawn Thomas at firstname.lastname@example.org or 434-962-0569.
Bulletin announcement? Email Dawn Thomas at email@example.com
Note: This page updated February 15, 2023. Please refer to our Calendar page to view entire month. Click Here